Sunday, June 21, 2009

This is Abe


Screenshot-84
Originally uploaded by tjkmfk

Well my first sims 3 family bit the dust.... 2 of the sims just vanished and then weird things started happening on the lot: like sims dancing with ghosts and the grim reaper coming back to dance with the mom after her mother had died. Because I didnt want to play with them after that all happened, I made a new 'legacy' style family to play. My founder is Abraham Inglewood. He grew up with scientists for parents and decided he would live off the land. But he is quickly finding that isn't as easy as he thougth it would be.

Since he's a farmer he's not allowed a job off the lot. I've decided to swap genders each generation so the next heir will be a female. So we'll see poor Abe is trying so hard to catch that 'big one'.

I found out some things, this is the first male I've extensively played in the game. The males can try for baby with visiting females. This has given me the idea of having one see just how many children he can have in the neighorhood at a later time. So far I've had sims fish up a rubber ducky, bubble bath, a birthday cake and a guitar. FUN FUN.

More to come.

4 comments:

  1. Oh dear! I'm sorry to hear about the weirdness with your first family. :O(( Hopefully this one will have more staying power.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I hope so I was well into generation 4 with that family... I still have the save file for them so maybe I'll find a way to save them sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would think a birthday cake would be soggy after being in the pond!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol i'm with Lisa. i've fished up a few oddities myself.
    good luck with the no job thang. whew. tough one to do!

    ReplyDelete